Sunday 20 June 2010

It's the final countdown....

So, life has suddenly started getting a bit mental. On Friday, my friend Sam and I put down a holding deposit on a house of our own! 2 bedroom, conservatory, gardens and garage. Also, it's round the corner from a shop, pub and a chippy!

As of now, it is 40 days until the big day. Friday 30th July. Now I just have to pack up my life (once again) and start a new one!

I went to IKEA with my mum this morning and picked up a beautiful TV unit for a bargainsome price! My friend Jen is moving in with her boyfriend and has sold us her super comfy sofa. I still have quite a bit of furniture stashed in my mums garage, but we're still looking for a washing machine and a fridge/freezer, so if anyone knows of any going cheap, please let us know!

Watch this space for more updates on the big move!

1 comment:

  1. Like your style Spence.... finally get my name woop woop...happy Jen (its the small things in life) :D

    ReplyDelete