Wednesday 16 June 2010

Busy Busy Busy

So just a quick check in. This week has been really busy, work has been a bit mental, I've been house hunting and the weather is getting nicer again so I'm going to attempt to not be online as much over the weekend and get out there and enjoy it!

I'm focussing a lot on getting out of the spare bedroom at the parents and getting my own place again. Luckily a lot of my stuff hasn't been unpacked since I moved back home, so the move should be fairly quick once I get a place. I'm hoping to be moved by my birthday, so I can categorically say that I am NOT 25 and living with my mum!

Anyway, until I have something more interesting to say, here are my top ten favourite films, and my favourite quotes from said movies. THese are in no particular order, I'm not sure I could pick out of all of them:

1. Back to the Future - "When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...you're gonna see some serious shit."

2. 10 Things I Hate About You - "Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you oh baby oh baby"

3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show - "It's astounding...time is...fleeting" (I don't think I need to go any further!)

4. The Sweetest Thing - "I can't believe I'm fucking a purple elephant"

5. Miss Congeniality - (William Shatner) "Oh shit..."

6. Hocus Pocus - "Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me SICK! "

7. Josie and the Pussycats - "Du Jour means seat belts. Du Jour means crash positions! "

8. Lethal Weapon 3 - "I'm too old for this shit"

9. Pretty Woman - "I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing. "

10. Wayne's World - "Hey Phil, if you're gonna spew, spew into this."

No comments:

Post a Comment